Friday, December 10, 2010

"Me and My Shadow" Announced!


The film I've been storyboarding on this past year at DreamWorks got it's first official press release! "Me and My Shadow" is one of the most exciting projects I've ever been a part of. The show is going to be a mix of CG and Hand Drawn animation. They did a test of the look that freaking blew my mind!!! Only 2 more years before you get to see it! Here's a link to the press release on Slashfilm:

  • ME and MY Shadow PRESS RELEASE
  • 14 Comments:

    At 10:15 AM, Blogger craig said...

    sounds cool..look forward to seeing more

     
    At 12:46 PM, Blogger N.Hall said...

    can't wait!!

     
    At 3:13 PM, Blogger XAV said...

    I'm very curious about this project! It's nice to see that 2D is slowly coming back at Dreamworks :)

     
    At 11:39 PM, Blogger Coonfoot said...

    CGI and hand-drawn? Sweet! I always wanted to see how that could work! And seeing how their movies are always in 3D now, that might make it more interesting! I really wish I could see some of that test animation!

     
    At 11:49 AM, Blogger Mary Quintero said...

    wow! It sounds interesting! I hope to be alive to see it XD see ya!

     
    At 9:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    I was afraid that Traditional animation was going to die in this century; this is going to probably be my favorite.

    (and I wondered what that artwork in my teacher's room was for)

     
    At 7:54 AM, Blogger Rental Mobil 911 said...

    Very nice, thanks.
    sewa elf

     
    At 5:38 PM, Blogger c.g.young said...

    Ben,
    You have a fantastic blog!
    always great to see such great art..inspired.

    -c.g.young

     
    At 1:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    Great blog!! Thanks for sharing all of your artwork, it is so motivating!

     
    At 1:17 PM, Blogger Sjan Weijers said...

    just here to say: awesome blog!

     
    At 4:57 AM, Blogger Juampa said...

    Sounds Great!!

    Very nice work.

     
    At 3:24 AM, Blogger Rémi CrosaSSo said...

    Hi Ben, very nice work. My name is Rémi, I'm a young storyboard artist and animator, working currently on Groove high serie for disney channel.
    In some month I'll go in california, Ijust'd like to ask you if you think it's possible to go to dreamworks studio to give a Curriculum vitae, maybe you know as you work there. Anyway I'll try seeing that I'll be there, and maybe we could even meet! hehe why not. Hope you'll answer.
    http://remicrosasso.com/
    remicrosasso@live.fr

    Bye and good luck
    Rémi

     
    At 5:26 AM, Blogger Martin Lindsey said...

    Learned a lot about combining 2D and 3D in a stylizations class at DePaul. Anxious to see how you guys did it.

    What's the latest on the film?

     
    At 1:11 PM, Blogger Megan said...

    so crazy, very good.. nice job

    Candy Adel Colman

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home